Sexier in the bedroom due to weight loss

Options
SynMonte
SynMonte Posts: 15 Member
Does anyone else feel like they would be more open to different things in the bedroom and/or have a higher sex drive if you were more confident with your body?????

Replies

• KylaBlaze
    KylaBlaze Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's totally true, I'm much more confident when I'm on eating right and working out!
  • joshgallant_1986
    joshgallant_1986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    100 %
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I used to be a bit overweight. I liked sex then, and I like sex now. My honey liked the changes in my body when I lost weight, though.

Lifting weights (and even gaining muscle weight in the process) has had the same effect, but in overdrive.
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. My drive is higher and I am more confident and proud of my body.
  • KJC1200
    KJC1200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh most definitely !
    I can't keep my clothes on ... lol
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    I most definitely have a higher sex drive....probably because of increased blood circulation, better mobility, and the obviously arrogant "holy S I'm hot now factor" (ok, that one is only found in MY mind...but it is a contributing factor...). and dammit, I'm married, so I don't have anyone to share that sex drive with...
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I most definitely have a higher sex drive....probably because of increased blood circulation, better mobility, and the obviously arrogant "holy S I'm hot now factor" (ok, that one is only found in MY mind...but it is a contributing factor...). and dammit, I'm married, so I don't have anyone to share that sex drive with...

I'm with ya. My drive is more as well but my wife's seems less so it's like... wtf. Lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    SynMonte wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel like they would be more open to different things in the bedroom and/or have a higher sex drive if you were more confident with your body?????

open to different things - no, I think I'm open to whatever interests me regardless of confidence

higher sex drive - no - I don't think so

Honestly, body confidence is something I think I may never have totally under my control. Moods, perspective, a feeling that I can always improve something, confidence is going to wax and wane for me.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

open to different things - no, I think I'm open to whatever interests me regardless of confidence

higher sex drive - no - I don't think so

Honestly, body confidence is something I think I may never have totally under my control. Moods, perspective, a feeling that I can always improve something, confidence is going to wax and wane for me.

I agree that confidence will always wax and wane...but for me, when I was much heavier....there was NO confidence...so anything is an improvement....and I think that confidence is one of several factors involved in the libido...As far as being open to different things....for me, again, yes...again due to confidence...
    Just wish I had someone in my life who would appreciate the new me....
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Of course. Not only that, but even a big meal can lead one to feel less sexy. I doubt anyone has sex after Thanksgiving dinner.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    k7rya9oh85kv.gif
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

you mean like using my less dominant hand (aka the stranger)?

Now that's kinky
  • ParadigmShifter
    ParadigmShifter Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I doubt anyone has sex after Thanksgiving dinner.
    giphy.gif

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I guess this could be true for most people.. but I haven't noticed a difference from when I was younger and less heavy, to now (when I've been at my heaviest). Really, the only thing that changed for me was not weight, but my mental state related to my appearance. I realized I could look decent/good at any weight and it was about how I projected myself to others.

Self-love (and not the kind you perverts are probably thinking of) went a long way toward getting me out of that dark place, also.

Then again, I guess I'm super fortunate that I have a partner that liked me when I weighed 170.. and was totally fine with me when I weighed 225. He's never been unsupportive or unwilling to participate in extracurricular activities, lol.
  • ItIsTJ
    ItIsTJ Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can, without a doubt, say that sex is so much better since I've gotten lean.

Sex lasts longer to the point where my partner needs a tap out. It's more comfortable. I'm far more confident.

• Ironandwine69
    Options
    Of course. Not only that, but even a big meal can lead one to feel less sexy. I doubt anyone has sex after Thanksgiving dinner.

We have sex right at thanksgiving dinner. The table is just always set so nicely!

But that's before stuffing your faces, right?
    Or while? Cuz that would be kinky af