Well under calories today

Options
So it's school holidays, and I had a lazy morning. Had brunch at the mall, salmon sashimi, which I estimated to be about 150grams. Logged it as 200g in case I was underestimating. Had a salad with it, no dressing, mainly cabbage and carrot, total of about 320 calories. Then played a round of golf with my son. Took us about 4 hours for the 18 holes. Got home pretty late, about 6:30pm. According to MFP I burned over 400 calories. So this means I ate a net of -100! Dinner was 320 cals (teriyaki beef stir fry). Think I may just bank my calories for later this week (or month). I can't let myself eat when I'm not hungry just for the sake of adding up calories. As a one-off, I guess this is OK? I'm on 1360 calories a day.

Replies

• kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Lots of factors affect appetite so nothing to worry about as a one off. I think its great that you listened to your body and didn't eat just for the sake of making up calories.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My appetite and activity vary widely during the week, so I usually eat accordingly. You will have hungrier days to be sure. I wouldn't force-feed myself, either. :)