LOSING 35KG CHALLENGE

Options
anyabsb
anyabsb Posts: 7 Member
HEIGHT: 160/161cm I'm not sure but a cm doesn't matter.
STARTING WEIGHT: 95kg
CURRENT WEIGHT: 90kg
APRIL GOAL: 85kg
ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT: 55kg-60kg (whatever feels and looks good)

I started my healthy journey a week ago, and I lost 5kg on the first week, no working out, only clean eating and walking to class and stuff, I know it's probably just water weight, but it really motivated me, I forgot to measure myself so I don't know if I lost cm... Anyways, my goal is to lose 35kg, I know it's probably impossible to lose it all for summer but I'm giving myself until the middle of August, and I wanted to know if people with similar goals want to join me, I'm starting the fitness blender 8 week fat loss program (round 3) today with the 30 days yoga challenge from yoga with adrienne along with clean eating: I'm cutting out dairy and gluten for two weeks to see if it helps my acne prone skin.

Replies

• anyabsb
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Day 1: (actually day 10 of healthy lifestyle but let's move on)

I just finished WORKOUT #1 of fitness blender:
    - the warm up was easy, nothing crazy!
    - my fitness test results:
    + running a mile: I don't run for now, my boobs don't allow that, especially in my city (country literally) it is impossible for women to run outside without getting harassed. so i took my dog out of a walk: 1.71 miles in 45 minutes.
    + push-ups: HARD (toes): 2/EASY (knees): 4
    + plank: 20sec
    + squats: 38
    + flexibility: -3cm
    - toning and stretching: was really easy, didn't feel the time, various exercices and you don't get bored.

Also did DAY #1 of 30 DAYS OF YOGA WITH ADRIENNE:
    - was extremely boring, girl took her time when I had to study for my finals lmao, I did 20min/34min ;)

As for my diet:
    I will not say how much or what I ate because I don't want people telling me I'm not eating enough/eating too much, let's just say I ate protein and vegetables, no cheating! :)
  • deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi i would love to join u in ur journey. I have almost the same goals. My current weight is 97kg. I would love to be 50-55kg. My height is 152 cm. My great problem is eating healthy and staying that way. This time i would love to achieve my goals and would love to have someone i m accountable to. We can motivate each other through our journey. I will start maintaining my diary for eating so that i can stay within my calories and try doing 1 workout per day.
  • anyabsb
    Options
    YAY the more the merrier! Good luck to both of us, let's keep each other motivated! WE CAN DO IT