Hello...

Hi I'm new here and trying to (I know sounds cliche), but loose some weight. 15lbs would be nice.
I started at 210 lbs (I'm 5'10") on 3/1, and stopped all sugars and "in general" tried to eat cleaner. I quoted in general because I didn't try that hard, I just sort of tried, I figure baby steps.

Anyways by 4/1 , I dropped down to 200lbs and signed up for MyFitnessPal. I might be little impatient because the first 10 came off fairly painless, but I've been hovering 200-202 for the past two, two and half weeks.

Some symptoms of being overweight has been resolved like brain fog and the DIRE need for a nap around 4:00pm, have more energy and able to move again. Go figure.. eat better and workout and feel better.. duh... and that in it's self should be a great rewards, but I'm selfish, I want more! :)

I've keep keeping fairly good records in MFP, got a Wahoo Heart Monitor (so I don't cheat) to track my workouts, and trying to keep my 1500 calorie intake as recommended by MFP.

I know it's a little OCD to be measuring day by day, but it been 17 days and I haven't been able to get pass the 200lbs mark other than one day at 199.2lbs and back up again. According to MFP, if I continued to be at 1500 calories a day I should be at 185lbs in 5 weeks (starting on 4/1), but it's been 2.5 weeks and I haven't dropped a pound.

I don't want to be at 5 weeks and be at 200lbs, then I'll feel really discouraged.

I'd like to also make some friend to encourage and hopefully encourage my self, so feel free to add me.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Bryan