Single Digits!

Options
DayleCC
DayleCC Posts: 116 Member
I'm finally in the single digits to my weight loss goal! 38lbs gone and 9lbs to go! I'm super excited about this! :)

Replies

• priyamvada_k
    priyamvada_k Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yay! Wow, that's super exciting, what a milestone. Congrats. Now it's just the home stretch...
  • HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    How awesome and exciting is that! Sending you a huge high five!!!
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What a great accomplishment!
  • DayleCC
    Options
    nichell88 wrote: »
    Yay! Wow, that's super exciting, what a milestone. Congrats. Now it's just the home stretch...

The home stretch is always the hardest! But I'm excited for the challenge ;)

And thank you everyone with your positive feedback!! <3 You are all so awesome!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I have lost 8 pounds- so I am in the single digits as well- I can SEE the double digits around the corner- but they always seem to get "away" from me- oh well- I will keep trying- some day I WILL make it to 10 lbs down-
  • DayleCC
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I have lost 8 pounds- so I am in the single digits as well- I can SEE the double digits around the corner- but they always seem to get "away" from me- oh well- I will keep trying- some day I WILL make it to 10 lbs down-

You will definitely lose 10lbs! I've lost 38lbs and being 9lbs away from my goal is so exciting! :) Small steps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!