Turbo Fire - New Chalene Program

Options
2»

Replies

• brodys_mama
    Options
    My hubby is buying it for me for my birthday in a few weeks. Can't wait to get it! Its my 40th birthday present. I'm a Turbo junkie, and I have completed P90X as well. If you guys don't have a Beachbody coach yet, let me know! I would love to be your coach!
    Toni in N. Ga.
  • amyl11
    amyl11 Posts: 6
    Options
    I've been doing the 30-day Shred DVD but you all are really making me want to try some of these other workouts! I just joined MFP today and want to get serious about getting the last 15-20lbs of baby weight off.
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My hubby is buying it for me for my birthday in a few weeks. Can't wait to get it! Its my 40th birthday present. I'm a Turbo junkie, and I have completed P90X as well. If you guys don't have a Beachbody coach yet, let me know! I would love to be your coach!
    Toni in N. Ga.

what is this beachbody coach stuff about???? I own Turbo Jam and ChaLEAN Extreme and have always wondered?? what the benefits are etc???
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I thank everyone for their feedback on Turbo Fire, I too wanted to order it because it looks SO FUN on the videos and commercials. I ended up w/ Body Gospel, it too is quite a workout! I WILL order Turbo Fire, next time!
  • shimacrema
    shimacrema Posts: 87
    Options
    Hey everyone!

@Julie Sue

Having a coach is basically having your own personal accountability partner. Depending on your coach, they can give you insight on your weight release program, games, contest, and new up and coming programs. I am also a coach and for me being a listener and motivator is my main purpose. Making it fun is also big on my list. I find that having someone that understands your journey to a better you helps people to actually stick with it. Thats my 2 cents. I hope it helped.

Shima
  • PSteelers43
    PSteelers43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I heard about it and saw the clip but have not seen the infomercial on it yet. It looks great. I did turbo jam and stopped doing it but I am going back to do it again. I did it but did not see any results and quit. I was diagnosed last year as prediabetic. I have thyroid issues which is control again with medication and now I am starting to lose again. It is great that everyone is having results with Turbo Fire. Eventually I would get it but first I want to master turbo jam.

Have a great evening.:blushing: