Canyon Ranch in Massachusetts

Options
My cousin and I both turned 50 this month. To celebrate we have booked a 3 night stay together at Canyon Ranch in Massachusetts. Neither of us has ever stayed there. It looks like they have tons of activities, seminars, classes, etc. I'm wondering if anyone has ever been before and can give me some insight into the "must do" activities, words of advice to maximize our stay, etc. Thanks!

Replies

• NoTan4Me
    NoTan4Me Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I wish I knew before you booked...my aunt is a trip coordinator for Canyon Ranch (the absolute BEST prices available). Ask for her at the desk when you are there, her name is Sondra Rose. She's done it all there and will let you know what not to miss! I've been there twice..it is AMAZING! Once I went in the summertime, the other over Christmas week. In the summer, we went on a canoe outing and it was incredible. Try all the classes that you can. Get a massage and a facial. Both are so fabulous! Snack in the Cafe Tasse. Relax in the library. Try to take an art class, even if you can't draw a straight line...they are for all talent levels. Really! Food demos are great, too, if they're making something you like. Oh, you are just going to LOVE IT there!!!