I neeeeed friends :)

Options
Okay so.. So I'm finally determined to stick to this and lose the 2 stone I gained whilst pregnant with my little girl. I am seriously unfit so need to work on getting my fitness back.

Would love some friends on here.. xx

Replies

• ikatek
    ikatek Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi

Welcome. I am also newbie, joined last week and hoping to reduce 2 stone and also looking for friends.

Thanks
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. :)
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    2 stone? I'm new so don't know what that means. Could you all explain please. I'm always looking for friends as well. I'm trying to get a handle on my weight as well. Would really love to get rid of my dualies (tummy) I'm rolling on. Look forward to chatting.

Nika
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    It's a measurement like lbs or kg, it's 28lbs actually :)
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    Good luck on the journey - we're all here to help in any way we can.
    My tip is swimming-a great way to dip your toes into getting fit again so to speak!

YOU CAN DO IT DUDE :)
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey, you will get there. Ya can add me if ya want, Ill motivate ya and keep ya on track as long as ya do the same for me!!
  • vickilowell
    vickilowell Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends too, any of you can totally add me. I have 20 pounds to go for goal weight and have been on here for a while. MFP is great but friends make everything better!
  • Dickson1525
    Options
    you can add me also.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to send a FR. My numbers prove that you too can achieve your goals!
  • bigd4486
    bigd4486 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a little over a month now. I have lost over 14 lbs. I won't eat anything without logging it in first. I find this app keeps me accountable and is great. I am a recent add and am looking to add people to help me along the way. Add me, if you like.
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! ;-)
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of mine and always am here to offer support! Add me, if you would like :)
  • dance54
    dance54 Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome been with pals since 2012 we all on this journey together feel free to add me also
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Just lost my first stone, 2 more to go. Sent you a request, always nice to have plenty of friends :smile:
  • galloway1212
    Options
    you can add me if you want. good luck on your journey!! I know that you will succeed!
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like-I have about that much to lose, too! I'll be happy to keep you motivated if you do the same for me! :3
  • mariahays
    mariahays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am psuedo-new as well... please feel free to FR me.. you will love the encouragement that you will receive from mfp, no one here will let you drift away... which was something that i most definitely needed :flowerforyou:
  • AmyLaura19
    AmyLaura19 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you for all the adds :)
  • mpbartley
    mpbartley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am new here also I was down about 12lbs since first joining MFP, but a vacation that included lots of beer, and ice cream with little exercise put me back up about 11 pounds. Still down 20 from where I started, and determined to lose another 40.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't FR girls because A) girls have cooties, and B) sending FRs to girls I don't know makes me feel like a creep (real reason).