Great Podcast Suggestions 4 Runners

Options
2»

Replies

• _emma_78
    _emma_78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Not running related but criminal is great! Each week there's a new "criminal" topic. They always keep it interesting and a lot of the time it's funny/educational. Episodes range from 15-30 minutes usually :)
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    One more running-related podcast:
    Final Surge

I have to admit, I only listened to one of them so far (I usually prefer "Zombies, Run!" for entertainment during a run), but the one I heard was interesting. I think they mostly talk to different running coaches each episode; I saw a few names I recognised (Fitzgerald, McMillan, ...)
  • mumfy23
    mumfy23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    True Crime - as other said Sword and Scale; Case file. I enjoyed all three of the Breakdown series. Serial. This American Life - some are better than others. If you watch Bravo shows - Watch What Crappens is hilarious. Wait Wait don't tell me.
  • lgordon1028
    lgordon1028 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It not a podcast, but there is an iPhone app (I think it's on android as well) called 'Zombies, run!' It tells you a story as if you are in a zombie apocalypse and running missions for your group of survivors. You can play your music as well which it mixes in while you listen. It also has a feature where it will tell you zombies are near and you have to speed up so they don't catch you. You can turn that bit off though if you like. Although the sound of a groaning zombie in my ear does get me into the 'run like hell' zone ;) I don't particularly like running, but I find the app motivates me to get my *kitten* out of the door just to listen to more of the story.

This sounds like a trip. I'm totally gonna try this! Thank you