Before and after 1/11/17 - 4/19/17 4 months:)

Options
2»

Replies

• alexandra1359
    alexandra1359 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Woah! You look great.
    Nichell88 holy smokes!

Both of you are very inspiring!
  • amiraammora
    amiraammora Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Someone mention KellyFLATBelly, made my day!! Yes girl! Change your name. You did a amazing transformation ;) Also nicha88 be proud! You girls did so a great job there !!
  • Kellyfatbelly1
    Kellyfatbelly1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'll change my name when I'm 100% happy with my belly I give it another 2 months lol
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Yea we have had the same journey! Are you still losing weight? I want to be 145 :)

Yes, I'm still trying. My goal weight is 155, almost there! Ironically, my goal was originally 145, haha. But my body is happier in the 150s
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'll change my name when I'm 100% happy with my belly I give it another 2 months lol

For whatever reason, my belly seems to be my problem area. It has definitely and obviously shrunk, but the toning is taking some time. I'm pretty happy with my arms and legs, but that damn belly, though...
  • take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice work :)
  • MommyOnAMission
    MommyOnAMission Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration. :):)
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @Kellyfatbelly1 Like someone said, you neeed to change your name now to KellyFLATbelly or something. WTG! Awesome change, and yes it is crazy how drinking can change your body physically, mentally etc. @nichell88 Your transformation is amazing too!
    I am now starting to realize, that I need to be 5'6 too , lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!