My diet

Options
Shannoconnor
Shannoconnor Posts: 7 Member
edited April 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
For breakfast I would usually eat two eggs , tomatoes , two dark rye crackers and two slices of low fat cheese , lunch I would eat homemade soup or multigrain rice cakes with light Philadelphia and cucumber, and dinner would be vegetables and a meat I started this diet in January I've lost 1 stone 9 pounds , I go to the gym 5-6 days a week ? But the last couple of weeks I'm not losing weight anyone know why or can help with this thanks in advance ☺️

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Do you have a daily calorie goal that puts you in a deficit? What are your stats? Do you track your food? Weigh, measure your food? There's not enough information to go on here...
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    Weight loss isn't linear. You look at your general trend over time (months) rather than just a week or two.

This chart has some good advice:

nsktfnawh8w4.jpg
  • missmagnoliablossom
    missmagnoliablossom Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I would usually eat two eggs , tomatoes , two dark rye crackers and two slices of low fat cheese , lunch I would eat homemade soup or multigrain rice cakes with light Philadelphia and cucumber, and dinner would be vegetables and a meat I started this diet in January I've lost 1 stone 9 pounds , I go to the gym 5-6 days a week ? But the last couple of weeks I'm not losing weight anyone know why or can help with this thanks in advance ☺️

It's not the types of food, but rather the calorie counts of those foods that matters for weight loss. Are you in a calorie deficit?
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    As above: how many calories are you actually eating and how many should you be eating according to MFP. Do you weigh your food?