How to get my calorie intake up without eating too many carbs, too much protein and fibre?

Options
13»

Replies

• Tania_181
    Tania_181 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your Chronic fatigue symptoms! It sounds like you have already been doing a great job with your weightloss and unless you are focused on a particular diet like low-carb or want to lift heavy (protein) there is no need to focus on your macros. My partnered suffered with ME (he was recovering when we met) and he found that making his general diet and lifestyle more healthy helped him a lot. He's now in a physically active job working as a gardener full time - big difference from being too tired to shower!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    If you are really wanting to add calories with zero carbs look into making some "fat bombs". I don't do low carb or keto but I was finding that my dietary fat was too low (which caused some issues for me) so I made some chocolate peanut butter ones. I enjoy them and they are pretty much pure fat (mix of different kinds so not like eating a stick of butter) with some protein and minimal carbs.
    Put the term in Pinterest and it will pop up about 10,000 recipes. I usually have them as my post-dinner treat.