I Need A Mentor Badly!!

Options

Hi I want to be adopted by a mentor.
- I'm female, 24 and morbidly obese at 490+ lbs.
- I want to someday weigh 200 lbs.
- I am currently not disciplined and lazy but I want to change that
- I've lived a sedentary lifestyle all my life but want to get active and move more.
I warn all mentors. I have alot of problems.
- I give in to being lazy all the time instead of active
- I have problems with motivation, consistency, eating when bored, overeating more than one serving, eating just cuz food is there, self control with food, eating junk food and processed foods, and being an insomniac.
- I want to slowly transition from eating unhealthy processed foods to eating mostly whole foods.
- I want someone who is available alot, very good at giving motivation, can be an accountability buddy and a coach

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi I want to be adopted by a mentor.
    - I'm female, 24 and morbidly obese at 490+ lbs.
    - I want to someday weigh 200 lbs.
    - I am currently not disciplined and lazy but I want to change that
    - I've lived a sedentary lifestyle all my life but want to get active and move more.
    I warn all mentors. I have alot of problems.
    - I give in to being lazy all the time instead of active
    - I have problems with motivation, consistency, eating when bored, overeating more than one serving, eating just cuz food is there, self control with food, eating junk food and processed foods, and being an insomniac.
    - I want to slowly transition from eating unhealthy processed foods to eating mostly whole foods.
    - I want someone who is available alot, very good at giving motivation, can be an accountability buddy and a coach
    -
    @fatty2sixpack
    Here's something you can read up on and see if someone reaches out to help. :smile:

The most important thing is to read this link from the very beginning so you follow the rules of the "Adopt a Noob" program the way it set up. It's the members that are volunteering to adopt that make the decisions on who seems like a good fit for them on how much time they have to spare, etc. Good Luck

2017 Adopt a Noob Discussion
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10488972/2017-adopt-a-noob-discussion/p1
  • MaddiB99
    MaddiB99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's great that you want to make a change, I'm trying to lose weight to and if you need support, friend me.