Hi All!!!

Heathatm79
Heathatm79 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
HI Everyone, My name is Heather and I'm 31 from Massachusetts....I have always been overweight, but am trying to get back on track after letting myself go totally. I have truly let myself go, especially after a recent miscarriage of twins (which I know my weight didn't help with). I'm learning the site and how to log food, but could really use any tips as I'm still having difficulty even getting my ticker up and running (technologucally challenged). I've gained 125 lbs since my husband and I met 4 years ago (he is also very overweight), 50 lbs since my wedding last September, of which 20 can be attributed to eating after the m/c. I am ready to finally get and STAY on track once and for all this time.

Replies

• kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Hi Heather and welcome!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. You're in the right place with lots of friends and support. Feel free to add me if you want. :)

Christina
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Good to meet you! There are great people on here and you can gain a great support system as you lose the weight. Sounds like you have a has a tough time however know that each day is another opporunity at life. Live it and make it your own. You have power beyond what you can ever imagine! Thank you for joining us in the battle with weight loss. We are all winners and winning more each day.
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Hi Heather, you will love it here and will know your way around in no time. I know your loss was difficult (I had a stillbirth) communicating with others is a great help. Feel free to friend request me if you want.
This discussion has been closed.