Can you look at my diary and tell me what im doing wrong?

Options
I have been going for over a month and have only lost 2 lbs.

I work out 5-6 times a week 300-400 calorie burns each time.

Can you take a look at my diary and see what im doing wrong and why i might not be losing it?

Replies

• A_Rene86
    A_Rene86 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It looks like your diary is set to private. Adjust the settings so people can help you
  • Keriann23
    Keriann23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WHOOPS, i thought it saved to share.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Keriann23
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    How much do you want lose?

You need to use a food scale.

What are your quick add items?

Your hamburger on Tuesday, the calories are off. Did you make the hamburger?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    It looks like you have some quick adds and some spots where you're using someone else's generic or homemade entries. Try not to rely very heavily on that sort of thing. Take the time to use the recipe builder or enter exactly what you made where you can.

Do your bananas really weigh exactly the same each time?
  • Keriann23
    Keriann23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The quick add items are the ones i pull directly from the nutrition of the item on the box/bag/website/menu

i am looking to lose 20 lbs in 70 days hopefully
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    With only 20 pounds to lose, you'd be better off losing 1/2 pound a week like you are doing. You will need to tighten up your logging. Bagged and boxed foods need to be weighed too. They can be off as much as 20%.
  • megandjpalmer
    megandjpalmer Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Do you do weight training? If you're trying to lose weight protein powder may be slowing you down. Most people get enough protein throughout the day and don't need protein powder. My sons father is a bodybuilder and drinks protein powder twice a day. He uses it to gain weight and help build muscle. Hope this helps ! Good luck ☺️