Anyone else fascinated by Ougi Eaters?

Options
rainbowbow
rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
edited April 2017 in Chit-Chat
Not sure if i have some sick unhealthy-eating thing going on here or if i'm just fascinated. What are y'alls thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxNrNcbkoxQ
(p.s. you can always turn on subtitles for yuka's videos)

Replies

  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Let me research this and get back to you.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Not sure if i have some sick unhealthy-eating thing going on here or if i'm just fascinated. What are y'alls thoughts?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxNrNcbkoxQ
    (p.s. you can always turn on subtitles for yuka's videos)

    Is it wrong that this video gave me a semi ?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    LOL - WHAT
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    She is cute and perky. I never before thought about how irritating it is to just watch someone eat something though. And she is using a spoon to eat cake instead of the fork that is right there. And I wondered if during the "break" she made herself puke. And is the video's purpose to sell uniforms? Is that a stuffed banana next to her? So I thought lots of things watching it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    LOL - WHAT

    I just regarded it as high praise.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    She is cute and perky. I never before thought about how irritating it is to just watch someone eat something though. And she is using a spoon to eat cake instead of the fork that is right there. And I wondered if during the "break" she made herself puke. And is the video's purpose to sell uniforms? Is that a stuffed banana next to her? So I thought lots of things watching it.

    she didn't make herself puke for sure. She's had medical tests done on her which you can see here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek

    her stomach can expand 66 times (or more) it's normal size. Not only that, she has a higher metabolism for days after eating to aid in digestion. she claims to "go" just like anybody else.


    p.s. i've been so curious about how competitive eaters can eat the volume they do, and apparently this is how.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    She is cute and perky. I never before thought about how irritating it is to just watch someone eat something though. And she is using a spoon to eat cake instead of the fork that is right there. And I wondered if during the "break" she made herself puke. And is the video's purpose to sell uniforms? Is that a stuffed banana next to her? So I thought lots of things watching it.

    she didn't make herself puke for sure. She's had medical tests done on her which you can see here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek

    her stomach can expand 66 times (or more) it's normal size. Not only that, she has a higher metabolism for days after eating to aid in digestion. she claims to "go" just like anybody else.


    p.s. i've been so curious about how competitive eaters can eat the volume they do, and apparently this is how.

    However I wonder if her stomach expansion's the, equivalent to using a waist trainer especially; since her stomach didn't expand & thus might, be damaging her other; organs but I also know of, pregnant women whom; never looked pregnant & were as thin during, their entire pregnancy with; no premature births and/or low birth weights!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    she would be a great date, 'cept the sushi bill would max out my credit card
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Unless she's actually, hungry it's a waste of; food to me & thus, it disgusts me!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Unless she's actually, hungry it's a waste of; food to me & thus, it disgusts me!

    100 pieces of sushi?

    How could anyone be hungry after only eating several?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Unless she's actually, hungry it's a waste of; food to me & thus, it disgusts me!

    100 pieces of sushi?

    How could anyone be hungry after only eating several?

    It wouldn't make, sense to; me otherwise because then shouldn't she've been forced to, stop via being full prior to; consuming 100? I mean the other girl said she, wanted to die by; just consuming 11!