Always looking for new [wizardfolk] friends!

Options
Saeraphine
Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
Hello!

I live just south of Cincinnati, would love a local accountabilibuddy or just more online friends! I am a consumer of geek pop culture, Slytherin for life, unicorn hair lover, PS4 playin (okay, mostly Netflix/Hulu is all the action it's seen since I fell out of playing Diablo and Borderlands - couldn't get into the pre-sequel), and book readin sorceress.

Fitness-wise, I have quite a ways to go, but I started a Challenge group that's sorta Harry Potter fanfic/role-playing based on the American Wizarding school of Ilvermorny to keep me motivated. We're starting our third "term" on Sunday, and it'll be 6 weeks of magic and mayhem. We usually have a really awesome group of people participating, and I run it with my 3 professors and 1 journeyman wandmaker by my side. If you're interested, here's the link to apply: https://ilvermornyfaculty.typeform.com/to/c68B5H

Or for more info, look here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/39380678#Comment_39380678

If you send me a friend request, include a small blurb about yourself! See you around!

Headmistress Saeraphine
Ilvermorny, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
"Pedicabo eam, eligo beatus esse."

Replies

• Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I never got my Hogwarts letter, this is awkward....
  • Saeraphine
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Myki3012 wrote: »
    I never got my Hogwarts letter, this is awkward....

Me either :disappointed:

But you can get an Ilvermorny letter! I'll send it by Raven!
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    So...fitness challenge group with people interested in Harry Potter-esque/ Ilvermorny? Tell me, are there lots of magical beasts like in Newts suitcase?
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    yumesoraki wrote: »
    So...fitness challenge group with people interested in Harry Potter-esque/ Ilvermorny? Tell me, are there lots of magical beasts like in Newts suitcase?

:lol: There are! We have an entire Care of Magical Creatures class run by the esteemed Professor @rbratt06 (who is also our Potions professor (Nutrition).) Then there's Charms (Strength) with Professor @dapperwulf , Transfiguration (Cardio) with Professor @Arielluma, and Defense Against the Dark Arts (Wellness) with me.

We also have Quidditch, Arithmancy (calorie goals, yay!), occasional duels and common room raids!