Re-Trying

Options
Name is Jeff. I have used MFP before and stopped using it. I generally start some sort of diet plan and stop/give up on it after 2 weeks or less. Can't say I last very long. I am just starting up again and I am trying things a little differently this time to perhaps keep me going.

1. I am still going to indulge. If I want something sweet, I will have it. However, it will be in moderation. I am no longer going to down a pint of Ben & Jerry's. I will have a sample amount rather.

2. I will be sure to include at least 15 min of exercise a day. It may not sound like much, but it's better than nothing.

3. I will track all my food intake and exercise. It helps keep a perspective and helps prevent overeating.

4. I will everyday look at my pro/con list of why I should lose weight. Let's just say that the pro list is much longer.

This forum looks like a great place. I've already read a few intro posts and have looked at the success stories. It is definitely giving me motivation.

I wish everyone much encouragement in their weight loss journey. Cheers to a better health.

Replies

• jvelopez
    jvelopez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeff. I too have just re-joined, however the first time I joined and never used it, so it's like I'm a brand new user. I like your list of changes and can definitely relate to #1. lol. They're all a good guideline to follow and I think I may just adopt it for myself. Good luck on your journey!