it feels good when you get a "way to go" girl

therena
therena Posts: 6 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
I got my first compliment today on how good I am looking and it felt great. I have lost 20 lbs total (10 on mfp) and the last ten were the best I have never had it so easy counting calories. Only another 10 to go then I have to figure out the maintain part. Thank you MFP. I will be here for a while.

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Good work! Congrats on the compliment, I am sure there are more in your future!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    AWESOME!!!, I had that alot when I first started loosing weight (long before mfp) I use to be 230, I remember how it felt when I first started getting those compliments. Keep it up and they'll keep comin!!!
  • MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Great job! It really helps motivation with those sorts of compliments!! Fantastic!
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    I love the compliments too and they do keep coming. I lost 52 lbs and am in the maintain mode which isn't easy but hopefully I can keep it up. I still have people tell me how thin I am and ask how I did it. I've even had women ask me how I did it that have never had to worry about staying thin before! It's awesome! Good job and keep it up!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Well, I must say you have lovely big brown eyes and a cute set of ears...oh and your nose is just adorable! :tongue:
    All joking aside, getting a compliment for a job well done is worth everything. Congrats...you go girl!
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!