Not losing

Options
2»

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Can somebody please expalin this calorie defecit???

It means consuming less, calories than you naturally burn to; lose weight!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    The scale has not budged AT ALL. What's going on? Water retention maybe or changes masked by your normal fluctuations - a month isn't long at all. Especially for a woman.

Eeh. I'm going to disagree a bit. A month is long enough for most women to go through all the different phases of their cycle. So week-to-week there should be fluctuations, but over the course of a month you should be able to see SOME sort of trend.

What I'm wondering about is the number of data entry points. If OP is weighing daily and the trend is maintenance, at a month out, chances are pretty good they've been eating/exercising at maintenance. However, if OP weighed a month ago and then weighed again yesterday and got the same number both times, yeah, that could totally be coincidence.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    jdog022 wrote: »
    I'm confused. in another post you said your a fast food junky and eat it every day so how can you be "weighing everything". Time to learn to cook and have take out significantly less until you get a handle on what a calorie "looks like"

I was thinking this too....your other post says you eat almost all your meals out and at fast food restaurants....that is very different than what you have posted here??