Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Identify the quote

Options
Patsfan802
Patsfan802 Posts: 245 Member
Choose from a song, movie or book. Try and guess that person quote without using google and the winner gets to choose the next quote.

Here is mine to start and I will give you a hint it's a quote from my favorite band.
"Get used to the thought, you can't be what your not Life has already got plans for you."

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Umphrey's McGee

" I'm just glad to be alive right now. I was up a few towns away- you know Saragosa? I was visiting a bar there, not unlike this one."
  • Patsfan802
    Options
    Desperado - I love that movie, love Quinten Tarantino

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Can I use Google?
  • Patsfan802
    Options
    no one can stop you, and only you will know plus everyone will think your so smart ...
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

All of them, all except Phineas, constructed at infinite cost to themselves these Maginot Lines against this enemy they thought they saw across the frontier, this enemy who never attacked that way-if he ever attacked at all; if he was indeed the enemy.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    We Bought a Zoo

" I mean I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's fcked up. That ain't my fault. It would appear to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government fcks in the a ss on a regular basis. If you show me a piece of paper that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it. But what I won't do is play ball. And this non-college bullshlt you're givin' me, I got two words for that: learn to fckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big fckin' surprise."