matrix anabolic protein

Options
sarahmoo12
sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
I have been recommended this protein powder to take and im clueless about what I should be looking for in it (by friend partner who lost a lot of weigh and is now a gym instructor)
Anyone and advise on this? Good, bad, average ??
Also what flavour should I go for !! lol Im thinking vanilla to mix in porridge if it doesn't taste great.

Replies

• sarahmoo12
    Options
    early bump lol I wana get it ordered asap :)
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some kind of steroids

Never heard of that brand, can you look at the nutritional label?
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    anabolic protein haha that's funny

Protein by its own nature is anabolic. There is nothing special about any certain brand of whey protein, for the most part they are the same and have the same ingredients. First off, you don't need protein powder, it's just the protein from milk isolated and processed into powder, so it's not magical. If you need protein powder because you can't eat enough food sources of protein to hit your protein macro, then yes whey is an option, but it's not necessary. I use whey occasionally at the end of the day when I haven't hit my goal. I buy my whey based on taste, as most all whey powders contain the same ingredients. I've never tried Matrix Anabolic Protein, but you can buy it if you want. I prefer Isopure Dutch Chocolate for its taste, tastes delicious when mixed with water.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    rTsMXQL.jpg

Remember, I'm only offering you protein...
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    rTsMXQL.jpg

Remember, I'm only offering you protein...

hahaha !!
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    SirBonerFart - def not a steroid
    AJ_G - thanks, il give it a go then I never get anywhere near my protein goal and want to start a strength routine pushing myself a bit more. He told me Matrix was good because it didnt have as much junk in as others and that if protein tastes good its prob full of sugars and stuff I dont need lol