Anyone up to date with Agents of Shield?

Options
captainfantastic94
captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
Really enjoying this season and looking to discuss

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Being from MN, you need to watch Fargo
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I actually lived in Fargo for a while, and I didn't like the first season, but I really like Ewan Mcgreggor so I might watch the new season
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    All caught up! the last episodes have been really different!
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I love the "weird universe" thing. Also TRIP LIVES! Kinda, in a digital reality... where he's just imaginary but I love trip! Who's your favorite character?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this season (Fitz is killing me dead in the framework) and don't get a chance to talk about it since the imdb message boards went bye bye so yay for this thread! :)
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Oh man fitz is my favorite and he plays a bad guy SO WELL! And I love ward pre being a bad guy and this framework stuff is magnificent
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    People on the imdb boards HATED Ward and got so sick of him always coming back. I always thought it would be funny if every season the show had left that Brett Dalton would make some kind of cameo....a shot of him sitting in the background in a restaurant or park or wherever. Or some kind of 2 line speaking part...

Have you seen Iain and Elizabeth's audition/chemistry video? They were awesome together.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I'll have to look that up!!