Where are you Men of Courage?

Options
Lots of "female friend" threads and no men threads? Let's fix that! Say hello! Be encouraging! Tell us your story!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I feel cheated! Whaaaa
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    127.4 down. Working on the last 15 to be "shredded" but holy crap does the game get hard. I keep struggling to stay in my calories the past few days so my weight is just sort of stagnant and I'm super hangry lol. All my friends and family say they don't know where I think 15lbs is going to come from, thats how I know I'm almost there and it's time to double down!!! In a couple of months I hope to be extremely lean, then maintain it for six months or so while my skin catches up. Then perhaps a VERY SLOW bulk.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Also open to more guys on my friends list. Its almost all women, but I didn't do that on purpose lol. I think there just may be a lot more female members here.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I agree, like on message boards
  • arrghmatey1
    arrghmatey1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Present and accounted for Sir!
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Present and accounted for Sir!
    Rock on!
  • denato1
    denato1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day. 330 down to 240lb. Less then a year. Lifting and goal between 200-225. Looking to build great muscle. And get strong.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I don't need a support group. I 'll just keep on being awesome.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think the men are more hunter than gatherers, they see a profile they like and just send a Friend Request. The females here are gatherers and throw out a big fishing net by starting 'looking for friend' threads.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,467 Member
    Options
    Search "goad" on this site and you can join our Guys On A Diet group. There are plenty of women GOADies. But there's less rah rah you can do it, more practical long term view.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Did you steal the heading from Courageous?
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Lost around 20 lbs already. Looking to lose around 30 lbs feel free to add me. Theo's post made me lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Theo166 wrote: »
    I think the men are more hunter than gatherers, they see a profile they like and just send a Friend Request. The females here are gatherers and throw out a big fishing net by starting 'looking for friend' threads.

Hushhhh you :D
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Absolutely!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Absolutely!

Love it! I think it's awesome and super funny