I just binged and ate a total of 4100 calories today. Will I die?

Options
2»

Replies

• burdensomebandit
    burdensomebandit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CTcutie wrote: »
    I once ate so much in a day (bfast & lunch out w family, dessert, party that night, & alcohol) I didn't see how I make it til morning without a hospital & briefly considered it would be ok if my belly revolted & vomited bc I'd feel better. But I have a fear of vomiting & haven't done it since I had the flu in 2002, & hadn't for at least a decade before... Rolaids. Lots of them helped. And I won't eat like that ever again

I feel you! I've had a severe phobia of vomiting for as long as I can remember and the only time I came really close was after having a massive 6000 calorie binge a while ago. That was scary and I legit thought my stomach would explode. Never again. Even the 4000 calorie binges leave me feeling nauseaous and restless. Can't believe I put my body through this with a fear so severe.. Food is really my biggest weakness. I'm glad you were fine after that scary incident! Wish the thought of my stomach exploding or the idea of vomiting was enough to stop me from binging
  • burdensomebandit
    burdensomebandit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Next time you shouldn't count when you're going nuts with food. What you don't know doesn't kill you.

I count to make sure I don't kill myself with food because I literally have no limits when I binge.