jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    consistancy + time + patience

how long of a plateau?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I have never personally seen a plateau that wasn't due to logging issues. The more accurate your logging the less chance of seeing a "plateau"
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I have never personally seen a plateau that wasn't due to logging issues. The more accurate your logging the less chance of seeing a "plateau"

Yep. Everytime my weight loss stalled or slowed down i traced it back to innacurate/sloppy logging.

• seximama2017
    seximama2017 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What's your calorie intake and output? Do you give yourself 1 cheat day a week or more? You have to change it up... either the intake or the output...
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    VainMommy wrote: »
    Did I spell that right????

Anyway, how do you break your plateau?

How long has it been since you lost weight or inches?

A plateau is going 4 or more weeks with no loss in weight or loss in inches. Anything else is a stall. If your losses have stalled, first thing to do is check your logging. Are you still weighing all solids and semi solids and measuring liquids? Are you logging everything you eat? If you are logging accurately, then it is just one of those things that happens. The human body likes to do silly things and one of those is to stop losing for a short period of time. Keep doing everything right and have patience. The losses will start up again. If you are eating at a deficit, you do not need to do anything else.