Meal ideas

Options
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some good filling ideas for meals and snacks, ideally low in carbs but super tasty current macros C:165g F:58g P:168
Thanks

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What's the reasoning for such high protein/low fat? You do realize that doing difficult things will be difficult?
  • denato1
    denato1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Chilli, omelette, pork chops with veg, ground turkey stir fry.... It all depends on what you like.
    I eat a very wide array of food and just portion lunches to my targeted calories. My food split is more focused on 500 cal breakfast, 300 cal lunch, 500-700 cal dinner and rest left over for snacks(protein,banana, peanut butter...).
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any lean meat with roasted veggies is a great goto and if your fat is a little low, just add a little olive oil to the veggies. Salmon and asparagus is a winner. Chicken or pork with sweet potatoes and okra is good. You can always do a breakfast scramble. You can always do a stir fry. Chili is another good one or a taco soup with chicken breast, black beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, and taco seasoning. For extra flavor, substitute chicken broth for water. As for snacks, I am a big fan of Greek yogurt, often mixed with whey and/or PBS and sometimes other goodies. The other night, I had asparagus, chicken breast, some lean ground beef (leftover from making pizza), salt, garlic, Italian seasonings, dry ranch, parmesan, and reduced fat mozzarella. It was delicious and next time, i think I will add mushrooms.

rrsuwq2wlc8g.jpg