Any UK people want to be my friend?

Options
lazygingerbread
lazygingerbread Posts: 12 Member
edited April 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi!

This is my second time on MFP. I had an account a couple of years ago but gave up because I got too obsessed with calorie counting. Been back since Jan 2017 (with a more healthy mindset this time) but felt too shy to add anyone. I've just recently started a plan to do YouTube workouts from home as my exercise (I'm struggling to find time to go to the gym/run and I need to save money) so it feels about time I made some nice supportive friends.

I've also finally plucked up the courage to start taking progress photos so it would be nice to have someone to share them with!
I'm asking for UK buddies mainly because on my old account a lot of my friends were from the US and so their meal suggestions etc. involved US brands and stuff so I kind of want some UK people who I can relate to who understand what deals are on in Tesco, how variable the weather is, why drinking 7 cups of tea in a day is not weird etc. if that makes sense!

(although if anyone else non-UK wants to add me I still wouldn't say no

Replies

• Flaming25
    Flaming25 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    By all means add me, I'm from 35 miles outside of London. On here daily (OK probably hourly!)

Good luck with your journey
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Liverpool. Feel free to add. Xx
  • Capyboppy2017
    Capyboppy2017 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Like you this is my 2nd time with MFP.