Insanity Program (60 Days)

Options
Hi! I'm going to start the Insanity Program that lasts 60 days hoping it will help me on my way to being healthy and fit again.
I'm doing this program mainly because i've managed to borrow the videos from a friend. Anyone who has done it or is doing it has any tips or comments regarding this program? I'd love to hear them. I've been told great results can be achieved if you take it seriously.
And anyone who may want to do this program along with me? Having a workout buddy could help us to stay motivated and make sure we complete the program :)

Thank you!

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity and Insanity Max30. I still use Max30 when I can't make it to the gym. My best advice would be to start with the modifier while you familiarise yourself with the program and moves to avoid injury
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wish it was free on youtube lol
  • LMM217
    LMM217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've gone through Insanity 3 times in the last few years. My best advice is to get up early and get it done so it's not hanging over your head all day lol. It's tough, but the results are worth it! Good luck!
  • KaleChipz
    KaleChipz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Watch the vids before you start the program so you have an idea.

It is challenging but modify and keep at it. Your endurance and strength will improve. I don't think the insanity vids have a modifier but you can improvise - push ups on your knees, don't jump as high or lift your knees as opposed to jumping.

Never sacrifice form or you can injure yourself. Go at your pace until you get accustomed

Take measurements and pics. I lost inches before weight. I believe in month 2 is when I saw the lbs coming off

Remember weight loss comes from a calorie deficit.

Oh I have skidded in my own sweat. Have a towel nearby. Lol

I still do the vids but currently doing max30 and p90x3 hybrid as my schedule during the week is quite hectic so keeping the workouts to 30mins.

Best wishes.