I'm back and in need of support

Options
imsoome
imsoome Posts: 13 Member
edited April 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hello I never asked for help and I am usually a loner when it comes to my fight with weight loss. My name is Maria, I am 32 and I have three beautiful children. Recently I began working in the healthcare field. This encouraged me in getting up and moving away from my couch lol. I work two 12-hour shifts and two 8 hour shifts a week and sometimes just three 12-hour shifts a week the week. I am a clinical lab assistant and I draw blood throughout the hospital constantly. Since beginning my job I felt a lot better Within Myself and I could feel myself become a little lighter on my feet. I don't have a scale at this time lol but something tells me that's a good thing right now starting out, due to the fact that's sometimes the number on the scale can be quite discouraging. My biggest fight has been in the kitchen. I need help to figure out a simple eating plan that will fit me and my taste buds. LOL if you're a great supporter and motivator please add me thank you

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

A simple eating plan would be to start tracking intake of everything you eat now and at the end of the week see if you can make any small changes to your diet. see if you can shave some calories here or there.
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It is hard. I'm right there with you. I found that I did the best by logging in everyday and tracking things as soon as they went in mouth, that way I knew right away if the food was good or bad, and learned from that. Losing weight is a long journey, but so worth it!