Apple Cinder Vinegar???

Options
Has anybody tried the apple cinder vinegar diet? if so results please. I've been hearing about this everywhere, but does it really work?

Replies

• Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    No it doesn't. It makes good salad dressing though

...and great pork too.

It does absolutely zilch for weight loss. Only 1 thing works for weight loss and that is a calorie deficit, period.
  • RudeboyCantFail
    RudeboyCantFail Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm experiencing déjà vu all over again.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    It strips the enamel from your teeth. Does nothing for weight loss.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Good for making shredded beef too. Useless for weight loss just like it was back in the 1970's.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I used it as a conditioner, back when I was washing my hair with baking soda (hippie phase). It made my hair nice and manageable, not the best scent for your hair though....
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Wherever you are hearing about it you need to stop visiting those sites or talking to those people because it's nothing but woo.

It doesn't have weight loss benefits.
    It doesn't boost your metabolism.
    It does strip your tooth enamel.
    It is good in dressings and marinades.

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Try the search feature on the forums - you'll find literally hundreds of threads about how it doesn't work. Stop looking for a magic potion and try a calorie deficit which is the one thing that DOES work.
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    The only reason I can imagine that it would help with weight loss is that it would make you throw it up, along with everything else in your stomach. Double whammy against your teeth and your esophagus.