New friends to share food diaries for 1200-1500 calories

Options

Replies

• Ness8411
    Ness8411 Posts: 44
    Options
    i eat about 1200 cals daily and my diary is open. I also try to exercise 5 days/week. Anyone feel free to add me
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I ate a 1300 calorie sandwich for lunch....does that count?
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in your target range & I need to work on more variety & some better options, as I continue losing.
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    hey, i'm 22 and averaging about 1400 per day. any one is free to add me, my diary is open!
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    Options
    Feel Free to add me my diary is open to my friends. I try to stay around 1400 calories a day. I am just getting back on the wagon now of counting my calories, but am planning on staying with it for a while!
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm always up for new ideas myself and my diary is open. :)
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Hey there! My goal each day is 1440 calories. I don't always eat healthy, but my diary is open. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't always eat "clean" or get in enough fruit and vegetables but I stay within my calorie range of 1200-1500/day.
  • Live4Him221
    Live4Him221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea. I'm on 1200 calories, just started. Would be great getting ideas for meals that fit in with the calories and that are nutritious and filling! Feel free to send a friend request, its always nice to have inspiration & motivation from others! :)
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am not the best eater.. especially when its an off payday week.. lol but my diary is open and I try really hard but I usually exercise which allows me to eat a bit more.
  • booherd
    booherd Posts: 8
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, so feel free to add me! I could use some inspiration myself! My calorie goal is around 1300 cal / day.
  • HittinMyGoals
    HittinMyGoals Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My dairy is open but its pretty boring. Same foods over and over again.
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am at 1470 eat the same thing over and over again.. lol I'll send a FR if you like..
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You and others can add me, I am on a 1200 calories but i do eat back my workout calories, so maybe I don't fall into the category really as I most of the time burn around 400 calories at least a day! but if you like, add me and check it out!
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I shoot or 1350 per day, each meal has protien, fat, and complex carbs to keep me full. any one can add me if they'd like!
  • lindabates31
    lindabates31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi day one on 1200 cals I feel ive ate loads today!!...started zumba last week and the 30 day shred too so I am hoping to stay on track...I have a holiday coming up and I do not know what I am going to eat with all the takeouts around me!!!!!!! feel free to add me as it is my first time on here x
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    My food diary is always open. I tend to consume anything between 1,000 and 1300 calories a day. Today I consumed under a 1,000 calories. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Cyanide2601
    Cyanide2601 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I average 1200, or I try to at least! I am 5'4 and have gone from 168 to 132. My diary is open so feel free to add me everyone :)
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Send a request my way! :)