Need some supportive friends

Options
madirmfp
madirmfp Posts: 24 Member
edited April 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I want to lose 35 pounds by December.
I want a few friends with goals similar to mine if possible.
I workout 3-4 times a week for 1-2 hours.
1200-1300 calories each day. (1.25-2 pound loss a week)
I'm a vegetarian for ethical reasons not "dieting"
My weakness are eating lots of sauces and dips (kills my caloric intake) ; and I drink a lot of beer on the weekends!
I lift kind of heavy and do a high number of reps and sets.

Replies

• 9918ilml
    9918ilml Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You sound pretty similar to me. I'm 5'3 and i weight 158 lbs, I want to lose 30 lbs ideally by October. That's my 30th birthday so lose 30 by the time I'm 30. I workout about the same as you do and have a bit of trouble laying off the drinks and carbs. I'd love to chat on occasion!
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have more than 30 lbs to lose but you can add me if you like! :)
    I'm starting to work out 5 days a week and eat roughly 1400 cals. I'm not vegetarian but I enjoy vegetarian/vegan meals whenever possible! I also have an open diary.
  • georgiamaxine1
    georgiamaxine1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hiiii I have about 42 lbs to lose and I'm aiming for around September/ October time. Add me if you like :) I could do with some support too x
  • jeniswonge2
    jeniswonge2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 35 pounds as well by December. My calorie goals right now are 1300 and I'm 5'11" at 210 lbs. I currently work out 2 times a week but hope to bump it up to what you're doing in a couple of weeks when my schedule becomes more manageable. I always do better in the summer with losing weight (grad student) so I'm ready to hit the ground running in May.

Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Pinkcustard
    Pinkcustard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd really like some weight-loss friends too so hope I can also join this thread? I'm following a diet plan put together for me by a diet coach, which I'm finding really good, but I'm just lacking a bit of group support at the moment!