I'm new!

Hi everyone! My name is Kaye, I'm new to the community, please treat me well! c:
I'm on my way to lose about 40 pounds and making a difference for myself. I'd appreciate support and help.
I don't have any friends to encourage me on my goal..
But I hope that can be changed~

Replies

• toddmoore83
    toddmoore83 Posts: 32 Member
    Welcome aboard..
    Your in the right place...
    You will get tons of support here... Check the site out.. Also check out the recipes.. Great food to get skinny with...
    Good Luck...
  • 201rainbow
    201rainbow Posts: 18 Member
    If you use this app, and limit your calorie goal to 1300-1400 you'll surely lose weight and adding friends definitely helps! Feel free to friend me and if you need tips, then go on and ask :)
  • jezwins1
    jezwins1 Posts: 34
    Hi Kaye healthy eating plenty of exercise its that simple?????? and religiously fill in your mfp calories....

Good luck you can do it :wink:
  • Hi. I'm new to this site as well. I've recently lost about 60lbs, but I'm looking to still continue to lose some more! Feel free to add me so we can help and motivate each other.
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Friend request sent!
  • shaydozier
    shaydozier Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, Im not new but this is the first time I have ever posted on here. im looking for friends on here as well to help keep me motivated!
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Hi. I'm new to this site as well. I've recently lost about 60lbs, but I'm looking to still continue to lose some more! Feel free to add me so we can help and motivate each other.

Request sent to you too!