Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies, if you've lost weight, get fitted for new bras!

I am down about 70 lbs since I last got fitted for a bra. Was wearing a 38 DD but today the ladies got put in a 34 DDD and I am looking slender and better than ever. Bra fit matters!

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited April 2017
    ye i went from 38 DD to a 34 DD in 100 pound loss those few inches made a huge difference....tho i still cant stop buying large sports bras i flap around in on the waist....habit...
  • dlemond1128
    dlemond1128 Posts: 25 Member
    I bought a new one this weekend. Went from a 38C to a 34DD. Wearing the right size can make such a huge difference.
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Good advice!! Thank you.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    this... i went from wearing a 38D to a 34C.
  • jacobsl221
    jacobsl221 Posts: 75 Member
    I am going slower I guess. I went so far from 38DD to 36D. Makes a big difference in how the ladies stand up!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Yah I've been meaning to do that...just a matter of finding a place to get it done in a small town. Means travelling and I am not sure if la Senza clerks are really that accurate.
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    I dropped from a 34DDDD to a 32DDD. I feel great! (Also there's more of a variety of colors in the smaller size, lol.) I went to Nordstrom's and the fitter was amazing. First one who ever noticed (or at least commented on) the fact that one of my boobs is bigger than the other, and she went out of her way to pick bras that would flatter me and minimize the difference to the naked eye.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    last time I saw stats it was estimated that 70% of all women wear the wrong size bra...best thing I ever did was go into a lingerie specific store (not Victoria secret) and get fitted...I went from the 36C VS to a 32FF and it was like night and day difference