Fitness Trackers

Options
I purchased a Fitbit Alta today. I needed an extra bit of motivation to keep moving. Anyone have fitness trackers? Have they offered more motivation for you towards your goals?

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    In my case yes. I have a Fitbit Blaze and the ability to sync the Fitbit with MFP has been a huge motivation for me. I am also in constant challenges with friends which is also an additional motivation. I am sometimes chasing extra steps just because I'm in a competition.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    The motivation for me is boosting how many cals I get to eat. Plus, I just love data.

Down 140lbs: My story.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Yes, mine has really helped both in awareness of how little I move and motivation to get off my backside.

I have a Garmin Vivofit2 because it is one of the few that are water resistant and I take water aerobics classes.
  • NEMom80
    NEMom80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am so far loving the Apple watch for a fitness tracker. I like how everything comes together on the health app.
  • ArleneSchrader1
    ArleneSchrader1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I bought a Gearfit 2. I like that it vibrates when I sit still for too long during the day. I am retired so I have lots of time to get moving. I love it.