feeling so hungry I feel sick

Options
13»

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,026 Member
    Options
    Well I had a mushroom and ham omelette for lunch (2 eggs) with a sandwich thin and ham, 100g of cherry tomatoes followed by a bowl of fruit around an hour and half ago and now I feel really really hungry as if I haven't eaten. I just can't seem to get any balance. I've logged my dinner already and have 266 calories left and that's with increasing my calories up to a daily goal of 1460 and earning 103 from exercise. I guess I should eat something further, I just don't have a clue what!!

Next time have some cheese, yogurt, or cottage cheese with your bowl of fruit.

Right now, try some nuts (almond, walnuts, etc.). One ounce will have 160 to 200 calories, depending on type of nuts, so it fits within the calories you have left.

she doesn't like nuts.

I missed that. It's not in the OP, and she has almond milk with her oatmeal, so it's kind of weird to have a problem with nuts.
  • brznhabits
    brznhabits Posts: 126 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I don't see where you stated your weight but with your 70 lb loss goal I can guess. I'm your height, close to your weight, probably 10 years older and don't have two kids to chase around. I lose on 1750 easily. You are hungry cause you aren't eating enough, even with an adjustment up to 1430.
  • Alexandra_Faller
    Alexandra_Faller Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well I had a mushroom and ham omelette for lunch (2 eggs) with a sandwich thin and ham, 100g of cherry tomatoes followed by a bowl of fruit around an hour and half ago and now I feel really really hungry as if I haven't eaten. I just can't seem to get any balance. I've logged my dinner already and have 266 calories left and that's with increasing my calories up to a daily goal of 1460 and earning 103 from exercise. I guess I should eat something further, I just don't have a clue what!!

Next time have some cheese, yogurt, or cottage cheese with your bowl of fruit.

Right now, try some nuts (almond, walnuts, etc.). One ounce will have 160 to 200 calories, depending on type of nuts, so it fits within the calories you have left.

she doesn't like nuts.

I missed that. It's not in the OP, and she has almond milk with her oatmeal, so it's kind of weird to have a problem with nuts.

Yea it is weird. I will eat salted peanuts and pistachios but that's about it. Oddly I don't really like almonds but I like almond milk in my porridge.

What can I say I'm an odd kind of girl!