Daily loggers

Options
Hey all, I'm looking for some daily loggers to add on here. I just lost my 100+ streak because I was getting bored eating pretty much the same stuff everyday for months so I'm looking for some more active people to stalk and follow on here. Maybe this is the wrong spot to post but i figured i'd get more dedicated people here than the Getting Started/Introduce yourself (serial starters) section

Replies

• missmagnoliablossom
    missmagnoliablossom Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I log daily but I'm afraid I eat the same things over and over with a few variables rotated in lol
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Im no help i guess, I very much enjoy eating alot of he same foods for most meals XD cheap and easy
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I eat a bunch of different stuff, although I meal plan so it might appear over a couple of days.
  • heylance
    heylance Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Im no help i guess, I very much enjoy eating alot of he same foods for most meals XD cheap and easy
    fascha wrote: »
    I log daily but I'm afraid I eat the same things over and over with a few variables rotated in lol

I definitely do too, just stick to what works. I'm mostly just curious what everyone's staples are

• inertiastrength
    Options
    heylance wrote: »
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    fascha wrote: »

I definitely do too, just stick to what works. I'm mostly just curious what everyone's staples are

Love picking up new staples... it's the little things hahah
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I eat alot of potatoes, eggs and toast, Canned fish/turkey greek yogurt and cottage cheese/fruit "cheesecake" smoothies. my go to staples for past ...well a long time. The greek yogurt/cottage cheese for maybe a month now since upping protein, Potatoes and canned fish all the way through my loss.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I log daily but because I have seen diary shaming on the forums do not have an open diary. I eat pretty much the same breakfasts and lunches and add variety with dinner. I make changes seasonally as well.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    lol @ diary shaming...really?

Anyway my diary is open to the public so feel free to look. I vary up my food but log daily.

My breakfasts however are the same pretty much day after day...about to change to smoothie due to weather but rest of it is usually different things.
  • celestestar
    celestestar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I log daily, but my diary is closed as i don't want to be judged by what i eat, i eat mostly the same things everyday, except for the odd homecooked meal cooked by someone else
  • inertiastrength
    Options
    My staples are

Protein: Chicken, salmon, coldcuts (ham)

Carbs; Furlani Garlic Texas toast, english muffins, pitas, spring mix lettuce, peppers, onions, apples

Fat: Kirkland Veg Oil spray, olive oil, Balderson aged cheddar portions

Other stuff: Kirkland protein bars, GNC lean shakes (my bf gets these super cheap cause he works at GNC otherwise would not buy lol)

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    my staples are

Protein: all meat, fish, seafood. Faves for protein are shrimp, crab and chicken...salmon...eggs
    Carbs: mixed veggies, fruit, nann, wraps
    Fats: light olive oil, avocado, cheese (protein)

other stuff for me is the occasional protein bar, powder in my smoothie, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, some crackers, mayo to mix in with crab.

I do eat chocolate and chips prob most nights but stay in goal...
  • shumm090
    shumm090 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log very consistently. Breakfast and lunch tend to be the same but dinners can get creative. I use the recipe builder a lot.
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    you can add me but just fyi, my breakfast and lunch are usually the same but I do branch out for supper:)
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Daily logger and my diary is always open.