Need motivation

Options
hotdad
hotdad Posts: 6 Member
Hello. Gary here, from Dayton, Ohio. I am looking for people to help me stay motivated. I have been losing weight. But very slowly, due to the fact that there are weeks when I eat 4 or 5 large pizzas and a gallon of ice cream, along with other junk. On top of that, I do not exercise during those weeks. Someone please help me out

Replies

• amsxxo
    amsxxo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's all about learning self-control. You just have to get there. If you know you ate bad or will eat poorly, make a plan to exercise and stick to it.
  • chris_james17
    chris_james17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    May I suggest a cheat day. On this day one day a week. You can eat the stuff you like in moderation. If you want a cheese burger eat a single and not a dubble eat a candy A candy bar. Just realize the next day you have to work your impruetie out
  • gabbyneri1
    gabbyneri1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A lot of my eating has to do with my emotions. Once I start getting to the gym and getting out of my depression, that's when I find eating healthy comes much easier.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Get a WiFi scale that can log your weight on a daily basis. After a few weeks you will be able to pull up a graph of your ups and downs. I noticed that I was losing all week long and on the weekend I would erase most of my good work. I stopped being so destructive calorie wise and started losing weight. The pizza will need to be limited and the ice cream will have to go, sorry but its that simple. Upping your exercise can also help but it takes a lot to offset 4-5 pizzas. It takes me about 25+ miles of running a week to make room for my wine & beer. My scale is a Aria scale from FitBit but there are others out there.