Not loosing weight?

Options
I've been tracking exercise and caloric consumption for over a month. I try to be as honest as I can when recording the foods I have eaten and portion size. On the days I don't workout (like today), I plan several meal options for dinner to try to make sure I don't exceed my caloric goal. I am usually under my goal by a few 100 calories on days I work out. Still, I haven't lost any weight. I have the same 5lb fluctuations I have always struggled with after a strenuous workout or at certain times of the month, but no loss. Could someone please help me figure this out.
Thanks!

Replies

• ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Please tell us your current height, weight and age.

Also how many calories you're eating a day and how many calories you typically burn when you work out.
  • wayneharrington1
    Options
    Hello,

What is your current height and weight?

What exercise do you currently do?

Thanks
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    What's your weight, estimated body fat percentage, daily calorie goal, and macro breakdown?
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Also how many calories you're eating a day and how many calories you typically burn when you work out.

She's 26
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary? We might be able to spot patterns that you're missing.
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

She's 26

You know I almost edited my post after looking at her profile, but I didn't because I thought "surely no one would be such a huge d*ck as to quote my post and nitpick at it." Boy was I wrong. Good job.
  • wayneharrington1
    Options
    Haha :heart: that response
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Opening your Diary would help us help you
  • emilydinah
    emilydinah Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, sorry my diary settings are now public
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking exercise and caloric consumption for over a month. I try to be as honest as I can when recording the foods I have eaten and portion size. On the days I don't workout (like today), I plan several meal options for dinner to try to make sure I don't exceed my caloric goal. I am usually under my goal by a few 100 calories on days I work out. Still, I haven't lost any weight. I have the same 5lb fluctuations I have always struggled with after a strenuous workout or at certain times of the month, but no loss. Could someone please help me figure this out.
    Thanks!

You've only been tracking for a month so it's hard to say if that 5 lb fluctuation is a fluctuation or a loss. The only advice i can give is that you can always improve the accuracy of your logging (using a food scale and proper measurements with measuring spoons, cups etc..). 5 lbs in a month is a reasonable loss so give it a bit more time.