Need Accountability!!!!

Options
KatC_88
KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
Hi! I am looking for friends that are here to lose weight! I have around 60 to lose for my first goal to get under my baby weight!

Replies

• krfoster88
    krfoster88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiiii I have 60-80 pounds to lose
  • meggers316
    meggers316 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I also have about 60 to 80 that I want to lose. Add me!
  • Sadiegirl1768
    Sadiegirl1768 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose now, I've lost alittle over 20lbs so far, I'm here for the long haul
  • lallybc
    lallybc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can say losing 60# would be perfect B)
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Check out this group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

We are currently doing registrations for our May challenge and when you sign up you'll get placed on a team. The teams are very motivational and you have to come back and weigh-in each week. We do a weekly group challenge and the individual teams have captains that often do daily and weekly challenges as well. It's a lot of fun! Check it out if you are looking for a bunch of people to help hold you accountable and motivate you to keep going!!
  • adriannenan
    adriannenan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on my journey too! I've lost almost 20lbs so far and have about 60 more lbs to go! I sent you a request. Anyone else feel free to add me too.
  • syrupandkitty
    syrupandkitty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    so I have at least 40 pounds to lose...lots of excuses have let the pounds add up in the last 6 years..i need to get it together
  • Hyzkyd
    Hyzkyd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello all I am here to seriously make a life style change. I am so tied of gaining and losing the same weight plus some! I as reluctant to join a challenge because I am just gei g started but I think I want to join! Add me
  • Hyzkyd
    Hyzkyd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 pounds to lose. I kno I can do it!
  • Baileysmp
    Baileysmp Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I could use some accountability assistance. Like a few others have stated, my minimum weight loss is 60 lbs. I can't seem to find the interest in exercising and don't have anyone to encourage me. My doctor keeps testing my sugar level for pre diabetes. I need to get this under control so I won't require meds.
  • Megan91384
    Megan91384 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been logging daily since January 12 and hit 20.2 lbs lost yesterday. I'd like to lose 50, then reassess and probably another 10-30, depending on how I feel and look. Having friends on MFP definitely helps with motivation and encouragement. Good luck, everyone! Btw, had some health issues that were preventing me from getting good exercise everyday, so the loss is basically from logging everything and being accountable. Hoping to add more exercise soon! :)
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 60 pounds if you want something to look forward to. It's possible and you'll get there.
  • michellecortez225
    michellecortez225 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I have 60 pounds to lose
    Feel free to add me
  • lallybc
    Options
    Here I am being accountable today ;)
    Eating well so far - need to up the water
    Hit the gym for abs day
    Still need some cardio to make it complete
  • LovingMyself86
    LovingMyself86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • lallybc
    Options
    Question- is my photo showing up with my posts ?