Jelly Belly!!!

Options
NoMoreAfatChick
NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
edited April 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
i am 27, 5' 3'', 154.4pounds... I don't look fat(at least i think so :wink: :wink: )...
The main problem is my tummy and then comes my arms...
My tummy feels like a jelly, so FLABBY...
And currently i am on OMAD(One Meal A Day), exercising(cardio) 4times a week and dumbells for arms..
Can anyone suggest how i can lose my jelly belly please...

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Lose more weight, you can't spot reduce.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    There should be a FAQ here - that's asked every day.
    Consume fewer calories than you burn. It's good to do full-body strength training too, but a calorie deficit is all that's required. We can't choose where we lose, so be patient. Make sure to meet your protein goals. :+1:

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options

/thread

I'm 5'4". I know what arms and belly look like at 154. Just keep going. Also maybe don't eat one meal a day, if you don't really want to.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    There should be a FAQ here - that's asked every day.
    Consume fewer calories than you burn. It's good to do full-body strength training too, but a calorie deficit is all that's required. We can't choose where we lose, so be patient. Make sure to meet your protein goals. :+1:

thanx..
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

/thread

I'm 5'4". I know what arms and belly look like at 154. Just keep going. Also maybe don't eat one meal a day, if you don't really want to.

thank you.. yea i am kind of liking it coz i get to eat one WHOLE meal of 1000calories which i think is better than 6 of 200cal ones..