I'll take Rob Lowe over Brad Pitt any day of the week.

Options
ClubSilencio
ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
I saw Rob Lowe in a commercial the other day and was breathtaken by how good he looks. I had to look up the sorcery that is his age and found that Brad Pitt is also the same age (53). Cruise is 54 and Clooney is 55. I think Rob Lowe looks ten years younger than Clooney though... insane!

Thoughts?

lja218j8ct7d.jpg
pg0193y47twm.jpg

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mom!
    Thanks Dad!
    Thanks God!
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Pitts the man
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the lighting or picture quality but I last saw he looked like this and wasn't too impressed

7p2c691crq9k.jpg

Oh.. that's a bit creepy. Ok, I will just take Brad and Rob in the first picture. I must say if I look up and find Rob looking at me like this, the moment would be over.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the lighting or picture quality but I last saw he looked like this and wasn't too impressed

7p2c691crq9k.jpg

really?

at 53 years of age? I dunno, but for living in LA and living as much as he has lived in those 53 years, he looks pretty good to me.

I also new a friend of his when I lived in LA. He is supposedly a solid guy.

This friend also knew Bruce Willis and said he was fun and treated everyone with respect and kindness.

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Patrick Dempsey has aged better IMO

MV5BMTM4NzExNTAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4MTU5MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Patrick Dempsey has aged better IMO

MV5BMTM4NzExNTAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4MTU5MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

<3 I may or may not have a small Patrick Dempsey shrine at my work desk....
  • ClubSilencio
    Options

7p2c691crq9k.jpg

That pic appears to be from Aug 2015. Hmmm, we may have a Ralph Macchio infiltrator in our midst here.

Here's one from Feb 2017.

3psrny4c45f8.jpeg
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I think they look the same age in those pictures. I think Rob Lowe generally has more personality shine through and Brad Pitt looks more distant in many photos though.
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    Rob outlasted them all.

The-Outsiders-1983.jpg