breast exercises

i've been trying to lose weight from my thighs, but of course it's coming off the one place i want to keep it, my boobs! i'm going to continue working out and dieting because my legs need it, but i was wondering if anyone had any breast exercises that can perk these babies up!

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    i've been trying to lose weight from my thighs, but of course it's coming off the one place i want to keep it, my boobs! i'm going to continue working out and dieting because my legs need it, but i was wondering if anyone had any breast exercises that can perk these babies up!

Not sure if serious.......
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    any breast exercises that can perk these babies up!

Augmentation.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Plastic surgery. Push-ups. Water Bras.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    I don't know if you'd consider it "exercise" but when I'm playing cowgirl with my boyfriend he reaches up and . . . holds mine. They look pretty perky then.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    It won't make them bigger, but adding in heavy benching helped perk mine up a bit. They sag less.
  • caber_tosser
    caber_tosser Posts: 105
    It's called bench pressing. you can build the muscle under the breast..
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    You can't spot reduce to lose fat by exercise but you can do this:
    It's called bench pressing. you can build the muscle under the breast..
  • austincoye
    austincoye Posts: 1 Member
    work on building your pectorals (the musclces under your boobs) i.e chest press. Use high weight low rep as you are going for bulk in this area
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    I don't know if you'd consider it "exercise" but when I'm playing cowgirl with my boyfriend he reaches up and . . . holds mine. They look pretty perky then.

Happy to lend a hand(s).
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member

Play with them.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    man I know a hilarious gif for this. oh well. the rules.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Definitely not this:
    1e213bdaafed04251aa47c115127bfae-girls-boobs-get-in-the-way-of-exercise.gif
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member

Play with them.
    Yes, please!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    I have found that chest exercises help.

I'll be spinning tassels with much better control very soon.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member

Yup!!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    I immediately thought of Judy Blume's "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret."

So then I found this:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/judy-blume-demonstrates-m_n_3415128.html
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    breast feeding!
  • caber_tosser
    caber_tosser Posts: 105
    Definitely not this:

Winner!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Definitely not this:

^^^Hahaha!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    I agree, generally, that you can't spot reduce. But, if you do sprint intervals, you're going to see the fat disappear from your legs...and other places. The key is doing a real sprint, as opposed to just running or running hard (you actually use different/more muscles to sprint). Think of the Olympians who run the 100 meter dash...they go all out for 10ish seconds and are completely spent. That's your goal with a sprint...go 10-15 seconds as hard as you can and be completely spent at the end. The best way I can tell you how to go "all out" and sprint is that you need to engage your *kitten* in the sprint....you need to push from your *kitten* (and the legs will have no choice but to follow). When you engage your *kitten*, trust me, you will know it. Do not try to do a real sprint on a treadmill...you can't, not safely anyway. I promise you that the Olympians aren't using a treadmill to practice the 100 meter dash.

Anyway, do the sprint and then rest until your HR drops below 130. Then do another sprint. Do 6-12 intervals, 2-3x per week (not on consecutive days). You could add a bodyweight exercise after each sprint, and before the rest period, if you want to make it really exciting.

Make sure to stretch out your hip flexors, hamstrings, quads and calves before sprinting. You are going to engage your hip flexors a lot more in a sprint than you would in any run.
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Victoria's Secret push up bras. Totally worth the money.

Personally my favorites are the Very Sexy, Dream Angels, Gorgeous bra, and the Plunge.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    y no pics OP?
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Wow... obviously the OP is being serious. I don't think some of the replies here are necessary.

I don't think there are any particular exercises that would give your breasts a lift, and such. I would imagine doing exercises that make your back, and shoulders stronger would probably help lift them somewhat.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Put your elbows together in front of you, press your elbows together, and your palms of your hands facing towards your face.
    Then lift your hands towards the ceiling, while pressing your elbows together.

Another one is:
    Press the palms of your hands together infront of your chest, just below your boobies. Press, release, press, release.

You can do the first one I explained with a little hand weight.:tongue:

I'm suprised knowone is begging for Before and After pics. Take your before pic right now, before its too late.