4 Month suggestion

Options
Hi all! So I am stoked to be about 25lbs down (started at 187 in Feb and I am 5'4" 31 yrs old)!

I have done 30day shred beginner and am just finishing up the original 30day shred. I do that along with some additional body-weight exercises and a good bit of walking/hiking (typically 4.25 miles 4-5 times a week at least). I was planning on doing ripped in 30 then t25 because I have just enough time to complete both before a trip to Mexico. But! I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to a better program to see the most (realistic) progress possible in 4 months.

I am eating around a 500-1000 cal deficit each day (varies based on exercise, the rest of the week etc but always in a deficit) I weight my food and get lots of protein/water etc. Losing steadily so not worried about that. I'd like to hold on to as much muscle as possible while I lose. I have a rough weight goal before my trip (135-142 or so) but am more concerned with how I actually look and feel as long as I am seeing a general-ish trend downwards on the scale for now. Eventually would like to be considered as having a fit and more athletic body type.

I don't currently have a gym membership but am open to joining (husband goes) if that's (lifting at the gym rather than home workouts) going to get me the best results in 4 months (and after that of course as I continue to get stronger/leaner etc). Although I like the consistency and ease of waking up and working out at home I am pretty committed once I have a solid plan in place.

Replies

• Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I sent a fr. Our stats are frightenly similar. I think your plan sounds great. Whatever you can do CONSISTENTLY is better than something that seems "perfect"