Weight Loss Computer Graphics

Options
Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
I see people that have these digital copies of themself with their progress or where they would like to be. Where do they get these?

Replies

• sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    oooh I'd also like to know that!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Do you mean tickers?? Where it counts down how much weight you lost? If that's what you mean, then you go to TOOLS on your homepage and you find Tickers under there and you can use a customized one or create your own. I am not really what graphics you are talking about.
  • sngnyrslp
    Options
    :( double post. boo
  • Amber030583
    Options
    No, just the computer image. It is a "avatar" or something where you create a person that looks like you. Then I guess you can put different weights or something. Not sure really where you get them.
  • Amber030583
    Options

double post?
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I see people that have these digital copies of themself with their progress or where they would like to be. Where do they get these?
    I know what you mean, like progress pics right (what you look like now and what you will at goal weight)?

There's a couple sites and they don't come to mind right off, let me do a search and see if I can find the names. Otherwise an easy way is to simply ask someone you see that has one in use and they'll surely be glad to send you to the site. :flowerforyou:
  • sngnyrslp
    Options

double post?

The computer I'm on at work posted my comment twice because it's a jerk, so I edited one to complain about it haha
  • Amber030583
    Options

double post?

The computer I'm on at work posted my comment twice because it's a jerk, so I edited one to complain about it haha

OH Okay!!! LOL Sorry I am new to this! :)
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    www.mvm.com

You can create a virtual model at this website. :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

Here's a couple that came up just now when I Googled, they are called 'Virtual Models' , some you use your photo, some you use the one on the site itself.

weightmirror.com

http://www.exercisetv.tv/modiface.aspx

http://www.mvm.com/cs/ <~~~~this is probably the one you've seen the most on MFP

http://www.onemorebite-weightloss.com/virtual-weightloss.html

Have Fun,
    Becca:flowerforyou:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Bump :glasses:
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Options
    Bump
  • Lisa0711