Cellulite

When I was 220 pounds I had some cellulite on my booty. Now 180 pounds my booty cellulite looks even worst?! Is that possible?! How the heck do I get rid of it? I've worked so hard for this body and to shape the derriere and i get so sad looking at it!

Replies

• psychedmom
    psychedmom Posts: 39 Member
    Unfortunately cellulite has a lot to do with genetics of your skin collagen. Even thin people have it. It's OK. Try to embrace every part of you. My stretch marks used to drive me crazy. Now I just consider myself a tiger who has earned her stripes. :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Even fitness models, female figure competitors, and Victoria Secret models (Raica Oliveira for one, google it) have cellulite. You can have almost no body fat and still have it. Most women and many men have it. It should improve as you get leaner though. Sometimes it has to look worse before it looks better.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,110 Member
    I've always had cellulite at every weight I've been but it does appear to get better when I have more muscle. Also a tan hides it some.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Haven't you seen those celebrity gossip magazines where they show all the skinny actresses and models at the beach >gasp< with their cellulite showing? If they can't get rid of it with their millions I don't know how much hope there is for us average folks.