reduce one kg/week

Options
salonispatni
salonispatni Posts: 4 Member
With healthy diet and regular workout, one kg weight loss per week is not so challenging.
The challenge is dedication towards it. To remind yourself to do. So my challenge is by may end to reduce 5kg weight loss.

Replies

• angiegnz94
    angiegnz94 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's also my GOAL!! Of every month to lose 10 or more
  • salonispatni
    Options
    To reduce 10kgs per month, can make you weak. Make sure you are not starving your self to do reduce weight.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    angiegnz94 wrote: »
    That's also my GOAL!! Of every month to lose 10 or more

> 34 kg yet to lose.......10 kg in 1 month is okay. But as you get closer to goal weight loss will slow down. Large deficits especially when you are closer to goal makes it hard for your body to support existing lean muscle mass. For a lower body fat % moderate paced weight loss is better.
  • salonispatni
    Options
    I would suggest you to try aktin diet or high protein diet. Just search about it.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you to try aktin diet or high protein diet. Just search about it.

Weight loss is about calories first, calories second....and calories always. There is no need to eat low carb unless you have medical issues, or you like eating that way.

I lost weight using low carb. But because it was not a lifestyle change I gained the weight back. If you don't intend to eat "Atkins style" forever, find a maintenance strategy before you get to goal. Maintenance is something a huge % of people struggle with. FYI: the initial "whoosh" of water weight loss when starting low carb will come back when you start eating carbs again.