New and on a Mission

Options
Hey everyone!!! I am new to this site, looking to get in shape and lose weight. I try to set small goals for myself, so that I do not feel overwhelmed with everything. Also looking for encouragement to help keep me on track.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. This can really be a great tool. Add me as a friend if you want, I am always around!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself encouraged by the MANY people on here that have ALOT of weight . Your life, health and family (and friends) are more important than that yummy something you were about to put in your mouth for a second or joy! Exercise is the key but find something you love to do - there are lots of ideas on this site - I am expanding my repitoire because of them! Best of luck!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Once you get started, the support here will keep you on track. You can totally do this.
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Good luck and welcome! I've been off and on but when I was on I did great. I'm back on 100% now. We are all here to support you. You can add me as friend if you would like too!

Great support...even when you feel you've fallen off. The people here are great to get you moving again!
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a very encouraging and motivational group.
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, your gonna love it here :)