I don't know I just don't know ....

Options
2»

Replies

• genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    I don't know what my issue is .... I do good all day sticking too my meal plans but once night time comes around 7-8pm I wanna snack on junk!!! I'm a stay at home mom so I'm home alot you would think I'd want to snack all day but I don't I get the urge to binge at night around the same time! If I'd control this I guarentee I'd loose faster & stop being stuck at the same weight for the past 3 weeks.

You know, I do the same thing sometimes. I think we just get in the habit of doing this. Just try to get your mind and hands focused on something else, read a good book, do some crafting or just get on here every night and write about how you're feeling. I've been making a lot more cards these days...
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. So the very first thing I log in the morning is my 200-300 calories planned sweet snack for the evening I am going to have. I log everything I plan to eat in the morning so I can gauge where I need to be with meals and make adjustments as necessary, but that is the one thing that never changes. I know I can make it through the day if I have a sweet treat to look forward to.

Generally its icecream. Skinny Cow icecream sandwiches right now.